It’s annoying o be playing a game of solitaire and having someone over your shoulder, telling you what moves to make. …But if you are tired of playing alone, dressing like this will put an end to that. *wink* Via.
Dames Of Chance
Know the games, make your own luck!
- We Won’t Have Another… Or Will We? | Dames of Chance on Little Girls Love Horses; Dames Love The Derby
- Betting On The Write Stuff? « Miss Fussypants's Blog on About Shawnee
- We Won’t Have Another… Or Will We? | Dames of Chance on Preparing For The Preakness
- What Do The Recent DSM Updates Mean For Gambling Addiction? | Dames of Chance on Truths (And Questions) About Gambling & Other Behavioral Addictions
- The Digital Distilling Of Pleasures « Sex~Kitten.net on Addictions: The Fix Is In?
Tagsaddiction art betting blackjack books card games casinos celebrities collectibles couples culture dancing Dancing With The Stars dating essentials etiquette fashion football gaming glamour history horse racing horses humor jewelry Las Vegas laws lingerie movies myths news online gambling parties poker roll the dice roulette sales save money for your kitty sports terms travel TV Valentine's Day world gambling news your kitty